Max is 7 months old! I can hardly believe we are well past the half-way point in his life! It is going by so quickly. I am trying so hard to enjoy every moment and take it all in, but Max's first year is flying by me.
- wear size 6mo clothes still, size 3 shoes
- are CRAWLING! you are all over the house now!
- weigh 18lb 4oz
- have had 3 ear infections. poor baby!
- love to watch your brothers! you can be so fussy, but they come in the room and you cheer up
- are starting to hate to go to bed. you fuss a few minutes and then put yourself to sleep nicely!
- love your daddy! you smile so big at him when he comes home after work
- have a sweet smile and a sweeter personality.
- love your mommy too! i like to think it goes beyond feedings, but i do know the way to a boy's heart - food!!!
You did have your third ear infection on the day you turned 7 months. We are trying a new antibiotic and have a follow-up appointment in a couple of weeks to make sure they are clear this time.