Friday, May 9, 2008

What a week!

I know that it has been a week since I last updated. Sorry! We have had quite a week. Miles is walking EVERYWHERE now and let's just say that 2 fully mobile, active little boys in the house is BUSY!!! Miles gets into everything -- so much more than Mason did. He loves to open, close, open, close, open, close......doors. All doors. Cabinet doors, pantry doors, bedroom doors, bathroom doors. Sometimes he is inside a room, closes a door and then screams to be let out. He digs in cabinets and pulls everything out. He pulls all the DVDs out multiple times a day. Whew!! So much more cleaning/putting away for mommy these days.
Mason is doing great. He is still learning to share his toys. My quandry is should I suddenly deem all toys as "our toys" and Miles gets to play with anything, as does Mason? Should there be a few toys that belong to each boy? I don't know what to do. I think I am going to have to move the train table from Mason's room into the den (I hate the idea of the den as play room, but for now, it may have to happen) as it causes the most fights/screaming.
Better run. I'll post some pics from the weekend soon!

0 comments: