Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Project life - week 24

I have missed a few weeks of updating Project Life, but I have been keeping pics in my files and continue on with this album.  I love it!!


Sunday, June 13 - Oh, those eyes!  And those chubby cheeks!  And the two little teeth!  Be still my heart!

Monday, June 14 - Miles has suddenly taken off in the pool.  He just got in one day and figured out how to swim and not sink.

Tuesday, June 15 - Mason got his practice lure stuck in the tree.  Somehow, when I was trying to help him get it out, I got his fishing pole stuck in the tree.  Oops!

Wednesday, June 16 -Nana's retirement party at SMU was held today.  After 15 years there, she is retiring.  I am excited for Nana to get more time with her grandkids.

Thursday, June 17 - Loving that little bald head while I can.  Max loves to sit in the grass and feel it.


Friday, June 18 - We met Keely, Dylan and Jude at the park to play and have a picnic.  The kids were so hot and tired when we left but had (as always) so much fun together!

Saturday, June 19 - Play hard.  Sleep harder!  Miles was fast asleep at 6:10PM.  We put him to bed a little later and he slept until 8AM!  (Look at that curl going down his forehead.  It will not lay any other way!)


1 comments:

dawn said...

love your photos this week. the last one is so sweet, love curly hair on boys. have a good week.