Friday, September 26, 2008

Shhhhh..... don't tell Eric

Despite my last post about Miles cutting teeth and being a bear..... well, I have baby fever. I know, I know .... what am I thinking? I know our house is too small for another kid. I know that I have my hands full with two VERY active boys. They are into everything and demand SO much attention right now.
But......
Three friends have had babies this week and they are all so yummy! One more is scheduled to deliver early next week. I received two other baby shower invites this week and buying tiny clothes and cute shoes and fun baby toys, well, it just pulls on a girl's uterus, uh, heart. :)
I should just take a deep breath and NOT smell all the sweet babies sweet new little heads. But they are pretty sweet..... :)
Shhhhhhh..... don't tell Eric I said all that! :)

PS.....
Wed - 2 mi - 21:00 - had 0.5 mi at 9:15 pace
Thu - 3 mi - 32:00 - just trying to get used to mileage again
tomorrow (or Sunday) - first long run of 4 miles

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl, you are CRAZY!!!!! I know a large family has to be fun when you get them all raised and they're coming back for Thanksgiving and Christmas and stuff. But, getting them there is the hard part...and the expensive part. Ours are about to break us right now.! Ha!